ALL CAMPUS VISITORS MUST:
- Obtain a Visitor's Badge and obtain the principal/designee's approval before proceeding to the classroom or on the campus.
- Sign "In" when you arrive and "Out" when you leave in the Visitor's Log Book located on the counter in the Main Office.
- Determine the classroom activity you are observing and keep the classroom observation time and frequency reasonable. Open Court Reading is taught between 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM daily, and is to be uninterrupted instruction. Parent observations/visitations need to be after Open Court Reading, unless a parent/guardian volunteers for the full two hour reading block.
- Request an appointment for a teacher-parent conference by completing a "Request for Teacher Conference" form available from the Main Office Staff. Return the "Request for Teacher Conference" form to the Main Office Staff. Give at least 24 hours for the teacher to contact parent to set up appointment.
- Return the Visitor's Pass to the Main Office before leaving the campus and sign out in the Visitor's Log Book.
SOME IMPORTANT RULES FOR VISITORS:
- Enter and leave the classroom as quietly as possible.
- Do not converse with students, teacher, and/or instructional aides.
- Do not interfere with any school activity during the visitation.